Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lesson Three Thank God and Find Your Way


      I admit it, it's hard to remember that every moment is beautiful. It's difficult to find my way out of
the dark times, and to get out of my uninspired ruts. But I continue to do it. There is so much that I have left in front of me, so many stops to make along my path, not to mention the amazing journey ahead. I wouldn't be going anywhere if it wasn't for God. The same is true for all of us. So thank Him before you try to figure things out. You will find your way much easier.

Today I have found beauty in the few minutes  I spent with my mom. We aren't especially close, but every once in awhile we can bridge the gap and connect for a few seconds. Knowing where you came from is a small part of making it to where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment